Account Director - Construction
The successful candidate will manage a designated portfolio of constructions accounts and provide mentorship to a close-knit team
- Review of current insurance programs and contracts with further recommendations provided to clients
- Deliver the best customer service, making sure all needs are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Built strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Negotiate terms and conditions with underwriters for new business, endorsements, and renewals.
- Contribute to new business growth objectives by assisting in pursuing new business opportunities.
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity and click the apply button, should you meet the above criteria.
- An experienced insurance broker with substantial construction experience
- Extensive experience in servicing larger commercial & corporate clients across all general insurance product lines
- Tier 1 accreditation essential (Diploma of Insurance Broking/QPIB desirable)
- This role will be ideal for a self-motivated and mature individual willing to fulfill clients needs
- A great team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and work collaboratively
- The proven track record of successful portfolio management, retention, and new business
- Client facing experience and ability to present in front of the clients and provide recommendations
For a private conversation, please contact Kostya Rozin 0410 792 546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org