Assistant Account Executive
What the role involves:
What you will love about the job:
- Complete needs analysis to gather information for all Account Managers
- Preparation and use of standard quotation slips, standard letters and standard client insurance submissions and manuals
- Undertaking quotations in line with company procedures.
- Lodgement of client claims with relevant Insurer in a timely manner
- Complete claims follow up and general claims service
- Inform relevant Account Manager of any claims issues and/or declinature
- Resolve any service issues or problems between the client and the Company ensuring the relevant Account Manager is aware of the issue.
- Checking for accuracy of the underwriter policy documents before sending.
- Assist Account Managers with marketing tasks such as distributing marketing material, marketing follow-ups with prospects
- Using your experience within a broker support role to ensure clients have all the information they require
- Liaising with clients and meeting with them, with the Account Manager
- Being the go to person for client queries
- Looking after claims for the client, ensuring they are fully supported throughout the process.
The benefits you will enjoy:
- Being part of a small, close working team with WFH opportunity, once probation has been completed
- Receiving full support and training
- Salary circa $65k + Super
If you feel this is an ideal match for your experience, please forward your resume immediately.