Associate Financial Adviser - Sydney CBD
My client is a highly respected and sophisticated rapidly growing boutique Private Client Advisory firm who offer their clients a truly unique experience setting themselves apart from the rest. They are renowned for their solid business model and exceptional advice.
Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Associate Advisor to join the team based in the Sydney CBD offices on a permanent full time basis. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Associate Advisor (or Paraplanner looking to step up) to join their growing team of professionals. This role will see you sit in on client meetings with the Advisers and is a great opportunity to learn and further develop your advice knowledge.
The Advisers look after a book of around 90 clients with $100 million in FUM and the clients are predominately HNW senior executives, Business owners and retirees.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include;
Key Duties Include:
- Assist with management of portfolios
- Client interaction via client meetings
- Relationship building
- Working directly and being mentored by highly successful Private Client Advisors with a variety of daily duties and tasks i.e. completing client documentation, attending client meetings, constructing investment reports
- Sit in on meetings with the Advisors and the Client and have input to the meeting
- Researching, developing and implementing investment strategies for HNW & UHNW clients. Primarily working closely with successful Private Client Advisers, to meet their clients' needs by supporting them in the day to day advice responsibilities.
- Gain access to one-on-one professional mentoring as you further develop your career in every aspect, from technical analysis to client engagement
- Completing client documentation and working closely with Paraplanners
- Research and Strategy implementation for HNW clients
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- Maintain a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of platforms, products and services
To be successful in this role you will require the following;
- Proven Associate Advisor or Paraplanning experience wanting to make the next step in their career
- Degree qualified (Preferably Business/Commerce/Accounting)
- Exceptionally passionate about financial planning
- XPlan experience (desirable)
- Highly ethical
To be considered for this highly sought after opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume in strictest confidence. Alternatively feel free to contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org