Associate/Junior Advisor - Brisbane CBD
My client is a professional, well established and highly successful boutique financial planning firm with offices in 4 locations across Australia and currently due to growth a fantastic and rewarding opportunity has arisen within the firm for an Associate/Junior Adviser to join the team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will be in a similar role now or come from a Paraplanning background ready to step up.
There is a very clear and transparent career path to move to an Advisor role when the timing is right. They provide ethical client centric advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management, Estate Planning, Insurance, Mortgages and Lending as well as Taxation strategies.
Working closely in supporting our Senior Financial Planners and Business Partners, this position will provide an excellent opportunity to learn and develop the skills required to be a successful Financial Advisor
The team has a strong commitment to fostering a social and fun work environment where people make a genuine difference to their client's lives.
Key duties include:
- Liaise with product providers to conduct research on clients existing products.
- Conduct Insurance pre-assessments where needed.
- Working with the Adviser in meeting clients’ financial objectives, based on their financial status, and short-term and long-term goals.
- Analyse and develop strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals through the Statement of Advice document.
- Ensuring all strategies comply with Licensee guidelines and the legal requirements and assist in meeting compliance requirements.
- Providing support to Financial Planners.
- Attend joint client meetings with Senior Adviser and Business Partners of new clients.
To be considered for this role you will have ideally:
- Proven experience in a Paraplanning or Associate Advisor role is a MUST (they may also look at an experienced Senior CSO).
- Bachelors Degree qualification preferably in a business related field
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with strong written and concise communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to the company’s’ benchmark level of advice and service
To be considered for an immediate interview please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or firstname.lastname@example.org