Associate/Junior Financial Adviser - Brisbane
My client is a professional, well established and highly successful boutique financial planning firm and currently due to growth a fantastic and rewarding opportunity has arisen within the firm for an Associate/Junior Adviser to join the team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will be in a similar role now or come from a Paraplanning background ready to step up.
There is a very clear and transparent career path to continue growing and taking on more and more clients providing comprehensive face to face advice advice to clients (existing and new). They provide ethical client centric advice across Wealth Creation & Investment Strategies, Self-Managed Super, Retirement Planning, Debt & Risk Management, Estate Planning, Insurance, Mortgages and Lending as well as Taxation strategies.
Working closely in supporting our Senior Financial Planners and Business Partners, this position will provide an excellent opportunity to learn and develop the skills required to be a successful Financial Planner
The team has a strong commitment to fostering a social and fun work environment where people make a genuine difference to their client's lives.
Key duties include:
- Manage Client Portfolios across the business
- Conduct Strategy research for clients
- Prepare advice documents and implement recommendations
- Prepare client strategy and research for HNW clients - provide recommendations to advisers
- Completing research to develop the appropriate strategy tailored to the client's requirements.
- Conduct Client meetings to complete Advice Reviews.
- Attend joint client meetings with Senior Adviser and Business Partners of new clients.
- Assist client with technical inquiries.
- Working directly and being mentored by Client Advisors with a variety of daily duties and tasks i.e. attending client meetings, constructing investment reports etc.
- Communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements
- Service existing clients within the firms service standards based on their ongoing agreement
- Develop strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- When required implementation of advice strategies on platforms
- Ensure appropriate and timely follow-up with clients
To be considered for this role you will have ideally:
- Proven experience in Paraplanning or Associate Advisor role is a MUST
- Knowledge of investments, super (including Self-Managed Super Funds), tax, debt management, structures, estate planning, insurance, aged care and compliance
- Bachelors Degree qualification preferably in a business related field
- On track with Fasea requirements (or ideally completed)
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with strong written and concise communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to the company’s’ benchmark level of advice and service
To be considered for an immediate interview please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com