Broker Support - Trainee Opportunity
What you will love about this role
- Working alongside senior broking team members
- You will receive full training and support to develop into a Broker Assistant, supporting Brokers with all administration
- The opportunity to learn about commercial/corporate business
- Ensuring all information is up to date and clients have the necessary information.
- Assisting clients, obtaining and updating information
- Processing insurance quotes, new business, policy renewals, and endorsements
- Providing superior customer service by updating, canceling, rewriting, adding coverage, and explaining current coverages on insurance policies
What you will bring to the role:
- A passion and drive to exceed customer expectations and to grow a career in the broking world
- A genuine desire to support colleagues and ability to think outside the box and take ownership of work
- Your experience within an administrative support role in an insurance environment.
- Working for a secure, Adelaide based brokerage with over 30 years in the market
- Being part of a professional team, supported by a highly experienced leader
- Future career opportunities to grow and develop further
Sounds like the right role for your experience? Then please click Apply!
For a confidential discussion, please call Lorraine on 0450 630009