We are currently looking for a Change Analyst for a contract role with a Geelong based organisation. After recent restrictions they continue to work from home, but will move towards 2-3 days per week in the office as things improve. The initial contract will be until the end of the year, with probable extension.
The Change Analyst supports the effective design, implementation and evaluation of change management plans to embed strategic and operational change across the organisation.
- The Change Analyst will support creating and implementing change plans and activities that maximise adoption and minimise resistance to strategic and operational change initiatives.
- This role supports the Change Partner to ensuring that changes driven by technology, processes, operating model, corporate strategy and government directives are successfully integrated across the organisation.
- Support the design of fit-for-purpose change artefacts (including for example case for change, change impact assessment, stakeholder and communications plan, training plan, transition plan) to ensure targeted uptake of initiatives that maximise employee adoption and align to strategic goals and objectives
- Assist in preparation of regular status reports of change plans against critical path timelines at project steering committees and/or business forums
- Model positive change behaviours and coach those with key roles to influence successful change outcomes – those leading, sponsoring and being impacted by change
- Develop key messages and collaborate with People Leaders to facilitate divisional and team briefings
- Source and develop key communications to ensure a coordinated engagement approach across internal and external stakeholders, partnering with Communications teams
- Partnering with training teams, ensure training needs analyses, material design and delivery approach is consistent with business and stakeholder needs
- Monitor change activities against project critical path and ensure key milestones are met
- Assess business change readiness and roll out interventions if required
- Participate in Project forums to contribute to decision-making and continually adapt change analyses
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of organisational processes, regulation and requirements to inform key decision-making and solution design
- Work collaboratively across the Change Strategy team to ensure consistency of service to the business, integrated decision-making and cumulative assessment of change impact
- Expertise in the capture and analysis of input received from the stakeholder
- Demonstrated experience working in project teams including excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills, with the ability to meet multiple competing priorities
- Experience in supporting the design, delivery and evaluation of capability uplift interventions
- Demonstrated ability to undertake research, provide analysis and make recommendations to provide innovative solutions in a complex environment
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills Experience working in an agile project environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, while also being able to work autonomously with limited guidance, reporting back as required necessary
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a diverse stakeholder group including internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in providing advice and support to leaders through organisational change
For further discussion please contact Richard McGuinness - 0400 939 790 / firstname.lastname@example.org