Corporate - Client Relationship/Membership Consultant
What you will love about this role
What you will enjoy bringing to this role
- Working within a collaborative team environment, where you will be supported
- Dealing with professionals and assisting them with enquires relating to their insurance programmes
- The variety that the role offers, working on quotations, preparing claims analysis, managing renewal data, compliance and so much more!
- Providing the highest level of service to existing members, retaining and growing the business
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- The opportunity to assist with new initiatives to grow a newer area of the business
- Your experience either in underwriting, broking, insurance, or in a professional/corporate membership service role
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be both online and on the phone!
- Tier 2 General Insurance and Tier 1 would be highly desirable
- An understanding of insurance law would also be beneficial
If this is a match to your skills and experience, then click Apply now! Or if you would like to have a confidential discussion first, call Lorraine Backhouse on 0450 630 009