Client Service Manager - Brisbane CBD - Start fresh in 2022
My client is a highly respected and sophisticated Private Client Advisory firm who offer their clients a truly unique experience setting themselves apart from the rest. They are renowned for their solid business model and exceptional advice.
Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Client Services Manager to join the team based in the Brisbane CBD offices on a permanent basis. Start date 2022. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Client Services Manager to join their growing team of professionals. This already established company located in the heart of Brisbane CBD is looking for their next driven professional to add to their constantly growing team.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of comprehensive financial advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing client reviews, including booking meeting appointments,
- Preparation of review documents and implementation of chosen strategies
- Point of contact for client inquiries (phone & email)
- Assisting advisers with client relationship management
- Maintaining the integrity of the client database
- Providing technical administrative support to advisers, and the broader wealth team
- Contributing to continuous process improvement
- Liaising with product providers and other third parties
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of client files and advice documents
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries as necessary
- Prepare Annual Review meetings
- At least 3 plus years experience in a similar Client Services role within the financial planning sector.
- XPLAN experience ideally
- Good client relationship management skills and high level communication skills
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity please email your resume via clicking the "APPLY" button. Alternatively if you wish to find out more about this role in strictest confidence please contact Toby Walsh on
0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org