Client Service Manager / Client Service Officer
My client is a highly successful well established boutique financial planning firm with offices based on the Gold Coast seeks an experienced and high performing Client Services Manager to join this elite fun friendly supportive team on a permanent full time basis. This impressive firm offers their clients a truly unique experience setting themselves apart from the rest.
Currently due to natural growth a very exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Services Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will love supporting Advisors and love acting in the best interests of their clients.
Key Duties Include:
- Providing high level back office support to Financial Advisers
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems including XPLAN
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
- Preparation of review documents and implementation of chosen strategies (as required by the Advisers)
- Contributing to continuous process/service improvements
- Liaising with product providers and other third parties
- Assist in preparation of advice for clients including quarterly review reports, including valuations and performance reports, insurance renewal packs and FDS and Opt Ins.
- other tasks as required
- Proven experience in a Client Services role within a Financial Planning firm supporting Advisers is MANDATORY
- XPLAN experience ideally
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity please email your resume via clicking the "APPLY" button. Alternatively if you wish to find out more about this role in strictest confidence please contact Toby Walsh on
0404971247 or email email@example.comAll Applications are treated in strictest confidence.Apply Now!!