Office/Operations Manager - Brisbane CBD
My client is a highly respected and ethical leading Accounting and Financial Advisory firm offering their clients a superior unique service setting themselves apart from the rest. They are renowned for their solid business model and exceptional advice and they have alot of fun along the way.
Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experience Office/Operations Manager to join the team based in Brisbane on a permanent basis.
This primary function is to ensure all professional and support staff can practice in an efficient, hassle free environment, by maximising the firm's ability to provide great service to clients, ensuring professional staff are not distracted from client facing time.
The key components of the role include:
- Manage operations on a day-to-day basis
- Report, analyse and interpret financial and operating data for the business
- Provide support to the COO as and when required
- Implementation of all Fire and Evacuation procedures
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Management of the Reception & Office Support teams
- Event management for all company-wide events
- Assist with marketing operations when required
- Management of facilities on a day-to-day basis
- Provide support and management of projects from all areas of the business as required
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- At least 5 years' experience in a General Office Manager role
- Experience in an Accounting Practice will be highly regarded
- Willingness to manage and provide assistance with event management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity please email your resume via clicking the "APPLY" button. Alternatively if you wish to find out more about this role in strictest confidence please contact Toby Walsh on
0404971247 or email email@example.com