Client Service Officer - $65K to $75K + Super - Impressive Firm
My client is a well established leading mid tier accounting and financial planning firm with around 60 staff members with beautiful offices based in the heart of the CBD.
Due to growth a fantastic permanent full time opportunity has arisen for an experience Client Service Officer (Insurance focused) to join the team.
- Collating and sending Statements of Advice and following up on the Authority to Proceed
- Implementing insurance advice recommendations for clients
- Assisting clients with submitting insurance applications either online or via paper format
- Assisting in the management of the current book of insurance clients by answering client queries, changes to policies and further implementation as required
- Completing pre-assessments with clients who need to be assessed prior to receiving insurance advice
- Assisting advisers with completing insurance quotes
- Assisting clients with insurance claims
- Providing high quality customer service to clients
- Working collaboratively in a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Proven experience as a client service officer (Insurance experience is a MUST).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to effectively manage tasks required
- Work well in a fast paced environment to meet team expectations
Interviews are happening immediately!
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please submit your resume by clicking the apply button. Alternatively, to find out more information please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment for a confidential discussion on
0404 971 247 or email email@example.comPlease note all applications are treated in strictest confidence.