Client Service Officer - Brisbane
My client is a highly respected and ethical boutique financial planning firm offering their clients a superior unique service setting themselves apart from the rest. They are renowned for their solid business model and exceptional advice and they have alot of fun along the way.
Currently due to natural growth an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Client Services Officer to join the team based in Brisbane on a permanent basis reporting to the Director. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Client Services Officer who has experience with implementation. You will have excellent support and training to further develop your skills and there is career path opportunities available.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurances.
Key Duties Include:
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Experience in Implementation
- Managing client reviews, including booking meeting appointments,
- Preparation of review documents and implementation of chosen strategies
- Follow up any paperwork provided to client from meetings eg: RoA’s, alterations, changes, OPTINs etc
- Point of contact for client inquiries (phone & email)
- Assisting advisers with client relationship management
- Maintaining the integrity of the client database
- Providing technical administrative support to advisers, and the broader wealth team
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of client files and advice documents
- Maintain Xplan data ensuring accuracy and up to date information
- Monitor adviser diaries and ensure they are prepared for client meetings & review Meetings
- Proven experience in a Financial Planning Assistant / Client Services role within the financial planning sector
- Experience in implementing insurance, superannuation and investments
- Experience with Xplan is essential
- Strong ability to build customer relationships
- Proven ability to effectively resolve customer issues
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity please email your resume via clicking the "APPLY" button. Alternatively if you wish to find out more about this role in strictest confidence please contact Toby Walsh on
0404971247 or email email@example.com