Client Services Manager - Best role in Brisbane
My client is one of Brisbane's most prestigious and highly regarded Financial Planning Practice with their own AFSL and they provide sophisticated and highly ethical comprehensive advice to their loyal and happy clients. They are renowned for their solid business model and exceptional advice.
Currently an outstanding and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Client Services Manager to join the team based in the Brisbane CBD offices on a permanent full time basis. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of comprehensive financial advice including Wealth Accumulation, Investment, Superannuation, SMSF, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Risk and Business Insurance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be first point of contact for new and existing clients via telephone and email.
- Develop strong client relationships
- Work closely with advisers and management to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Provide administrative support at both a client, adviser and business level.
- Liaise with advisers to ensure consistent delivery of client service within expected time frames.
- Maintain client and database files and records.
- Liaise with clients, advisers and centres of influence / referral partners to arrange appointments.
- Liaise with platform providers and fund managers to ensure timely and accurate processing of client investment instructions and follow through to completion.
- Managing ongoing client review program.
- Liaise with paraplanning team.
- Minimum 3 plus years experience in a Senior Client Services Officer or Client Services Manager role specifically within the financial planning sector.
- XPLAN experience
- Knowledge of BT Wrap, BT Panorama and North platforms.
- Good client relationship management skills and high level communication skills
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity please email your resume via clicking the "APPLY" button. Alternatively if you wish to find out more about this role please contact Toby Walsh on 0404 971 247 or email email@example.comPlease note all applications will be treated in strictest confidence.