Commercial Operations Manager
This is a career opportunity for a passionate Commercial Operations Manager who will assist the Loss Adjusting business unit working alongside the MCL Operations Manager and National Operations Manager in a reputable organization.
What you would be doing:
What you will bring to the role:
- Manage a team of 70 adjusters across Australia.
- Coordinate day to day operational requirements of the business unit.
- Strategize, Plan and implement new processes, programs and reports where there is a requirement.
- Assist with ensuring SLA and GICOP compliance is updated.
- Work closely with Head of Departments nationally and globally to supply support, strategies, ideas and solutions.
- Create and review reports regarding staff KPIs such as billings and WIPs to achieve business outcome.
- Promote team effectiveness by leading by example.
- Work efficiently with all team members to ensure objectives are met.
- Review and analyze finance data for reporting.
- Investigate, review and solve billing issues.
- Assist the HR team with onboarding new employees as required.
- Liaise with the IT team to assist with software, hardware and network issues.
Benefits for you:
- Passionate can do attitude.
- Must thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to think outside the box.
- Insurance industry experience is advantageous.
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Work life balance
- car allowance
All applications are treated in confidence. Please forward your resume immediately, click Apply now!