Financial Advisor / Senior Financial Adviser - Gold Coast
My client is a highly reputable financial planning practice and currently a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, well educated and ethical Financial Adviser (FASEA qualification compliant) to join this high performing fun team based on the Gold Coast.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide highly ethical and sophisticated holistic financial advice to both new and existing clients with the full support of a dedicated client services/Paraplanning team to assist you.
- Manage client relationships by identifying individual client needs and servicing these needs in a manner which ensures value to client as demonstrated by high client retention rate, new client referrals and additional inflow or service provision
- Prepare investment and strategic advice to clients in accordance with current legislative, industry and corporate professional standards. Updates the underlying assumptions within their plans and aligns the portfolio to ensure the achievement of the clients' long-term financial objectives. Ensures that recommendations are executed correctly.
To be considered for this role:
- Proven experience providing comprehensive financial advice to clients
- Qualifications in line to meet FASEA requirements (Mandatory)
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404 971 247 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org