Group Claims Quality Assurance Consultant
With a strong commitment from the executive team to transform the philosophy around claims improvement and to lead the market around innovation, our client has created a new role for a truly inspirational professional to join their specialist services team. Why you will love this role;
You will spend your day;
- Opportunity to reshape life insurance claims assessments
- Technologically advanced insurer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Modern offices close to public transport
- Work with multiple stakeholders including actuaries and product teams
- Join a customer-focused employer
- Excellent salary + an array of benefits
- Varied role with a lot of autonomy
- Initial 12 month contract to see if this is the role you will love
All we need from you is;
- Develop and implement the risk identification and review framework
- Make recommendations to proactively manage / prevent future risks
- Assist with the management of Audits, both internal and external, on the Claims function
- Process management and improvement
- Project work as required
- In-depth knowledge of Life Insurance and claims management practices
- Excellent analytical skills and methodologies
- Demonstrated Life, TPD and income protection claims review experience (Group or Retail)
- Strong experience assessing complex claims with high authority.
These roles don't come by often so don't wait. Apply now!
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: email@example.com Not what you are looking for? Not to worry. give us a call to see how we can help.