Manager - Workers Compensation
Are you a leader who values building relationships with your clients and wants to work for the world’s leading brokerage and advice firm? If you answered yes, This is the perfect opportunity for you.
This business currently managers 65 councils and is looking for an experienced workers compensation manager to join their team.
You will love:
We would like you to have:
- A great client base who wants to work with you to get the best outcomes for their employees.
- A strong management team who trusts you to run your clients.
- Excellent support from your own aligned injury management team.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the world’s leading broker and risk advisor.
- Relationship rather than task-based claims management philosophy.
- Extensive knowledge of the Workers Compensation legislation including regulated self-insurance obligations as it applies to Queensland.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, solve problems and establish work priorities for a large team of claims consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise, communicate and negotiate with a wide range of personnel from public and private sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and effectively plan, organise and maintain workflows to achieve the organisations established goals and priorities.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to step up, make a difference and be recognised for it, I look forward to receiving your application.
For a confidential discussion about your next career move please contact Sarah James at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 771 192.