Life Claims Assessor - Workers Compensation/CTP claims background
One of our clients have created a new roles for an experienced workers compensation/CTP/A&H case manager with Risk clams experience to move in to life insurance claims assessment.
Why Join Life Insurance?
- Fantastic salaries - Up to $90K base to start but experienced assessors earn up to $130K + - great future potential earnings
- Lower Claims Numbers
- Transferable skills from personal injury claims
- More proactive claims model
- Less administration
- Great levels of support
- Job Security
The Life Insurance Industry continues to grow and so we are seeking experienced personal injury claims professionals to move into these new roles.
You will be managing a portfolio of life insurance claims in Income Protection & TPD, determining eligibility and liability and ongoing management of the claims. All we need from you is;
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of CTP or workers compensation claims (WCMF, TMF or Commcare) - 2 years exp +
- Demonstrated experience determining eligibility, liability and developing IM/RTW plans
- Allied health/legal qualifications
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on 0433 910 521, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Not what you are looking for? not a problem. I have many more roles in life insurance and workers compensation.