Mental Health Claims Consultants - Multiple Graduate Roles
Are you an experienced mental health specialist looking for the next step in your career? Or a recent psychology graduate looking to establish a career in the mental health field? Have a look at what we have for you!
- Fantastic salary + bonus scheme
- Get your foot in the door in the Life Insurance industry with full training provided (no previous claims experience necessary!)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Career development & growth opportunities
- Opportunity to utilize your background in mental health to help make a positive impact in the lives of others
- Manage a portfolio of life insurance claims focusing on mental health injuries
- Assess liability of new claims and guide/support the customer through the claims process
- Conduct medical & financial assessments on claims
- Provide ongoing claims strategies as you help Claimants with their return to pre-injury health
- Utilize your knowledge of psychological injuries and early intervention strategies to help improve the lives of those battling with mental health injuries
This is a rare opportunity to utilize your tertiary qualifications in psychology, rehabilitation consulting, psych nursing or hands on experience dealing with those suffering from psychological injuries and establish a career in the highly competitive Life Claims space.Opportunities like these do not come by very often and interviews are already underway, so if you're interested in helping others and starting a career in Life Insurance, do not hesitate to apply today!