Operations and Quality Assurance Manager
What would need:
- Conduct Claims Quality Assurance reviews across all lines of business portfolio according to compliance and report on outcomes.
- Monitor and identify strategies to improve claims processes.
- Plan and implement new processes, audit, monitor and report on the success of these processes.
- Design and Implement procedures to improve performance
- Maintain supplier agreements, including completing conduct reviews and reporting on service provider production.
- Manage and maintain Claims Manuals, processes and procedures, associated uniform documents ensuring these are up to date in accordance with regulatory and insurer requirements.
- Produce and tender Claims BDX; MI in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Correlate Claims responses to external audit reviews.
- Lead Claims resourcing and project work participation, this may include structural and organisational change which impacts claims outcomes.
- Maintain Broker client relationships
- Ensure professionalism is practiced at all times.
- Other duties required.
- Knowledge of the legal/legislation in which insurance operates.
- Experience implementing claims processes and procedures.
- Literacy in technology and systems
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply.
If you have any questions, please email me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.