Paraplanner / Senior Paraplanner - $85K to $100K + Super
My client is a very successful and highly ethical mid sized accounting/financial planning firm based in Brisbane's CBD. Currently a fantastic and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified Paraplanner OR Senior Paraplanner to join the friendly supportive team.
This is a highly rewarding role suited for a capable Paraplanner who has a proven record of working closely with Financial Advisors.
Key responsibilities include:
To be successful you will have the following:
- Development of complex strategies for new and existing clients using Xplan
- Prepare comprehensive SoA's and RoA's in line with the clients expectations supporting 2 Senior Advisors
- Willingness to assist with processes and systems to improve the advice process.
- Undertake detailed research and analysis of clients’ current financial situation
- Preparation of advice documents, product comparisons and financial modelling
- Assist Advisors with workflow management and consult with Advisors to provide quality client outcomes
- Collaborate with team members in other divisions to provide a seamless client experience across all services of the business
- Working with the planners on all high level strategies and assisting in the construction and strategy development
- Solid working knowledge of technical strategies including, Trusts, Companies, Superannuation, Shares, SMSF and Risk
- Use your breadth of technical knowledge to work collaboratively with the Senior Advisers to produce a range of advice documentation that meets the client's needs and expectations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of financial planning issues and trends.
- Proven paraplanning experience - minimum 3 years & proficient with comprehensive SoA's and RoA's
- Experience with Corporate Trusts, Direct Shares, SMSF's would be well regarded
- Xplan experience preferred
- Experience in writing investment strategies for HNW clients and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High level attention to detail & result driven.
- DFP/ADFS qualifications in financial planning.
- Experience & exposure working on comprehensive strategies.
To be considered for this unique and highly rewarding opportunity please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities confidentially across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org