Part Time Broker Assistant / Account Executive
We are working with a highly successful boutique Insurance Brokerage based in Melbourne CBD to employ an Assistant Broker to support a Senior Account Manager with their growing portfolio.
Why you will love this role:
Why you will love this company:
- Part-time role (hours negotiable), flexible start and finish times
- Work alongside an expert Broker and expand your technical knowledge
- Attend client meetings to gain exposure to all aspects of Broking
- Benefit from extensive training and development support
- Regular liaison and negotiation with Underwriters
- Knowledgeable Senior Managers who invest a lot of time in coaching, training and mentoring Brokers at all levels within the business
- Work for a company that encourages autonomy and has a positive attitude towards career development
- True flexible working arrangements to allow for a better work/life balance
Why they will love you:
- Providing admin support to the Senior Account Manager
- Processing policy documents
- Liaising with insurers and negotiating terms
- Day to day client servicing and administration
- You have a true customer service focus and love to go above and beyond for your clients
- You have extensive experience in WinBEAT
- You enjoy the technical side of insurance and solving problems for your clients
- You have a background in Underwriting and/or Insurance Broking (Tier 1 qualification highly advantageous)
If you have been looking for a role as an Account Executive or an Assistant Account Executive in a company that offers autonomy and career development then this is the role for you!
If you would like more information give Becky a call on 0431 037 228.