Private Client Adviser - Adelaide
My client is well established and successful financial planning firm and currently due to growth a brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Advisor (client focused) to join the team on a permanent basis based in the Adelaide offices. This role is purely a servicing advisor role maintaining a book of very well looked after clients.
Key Duties include:
- Look after an existing book of well looked after clients (circa 110 clients) - this is purely a servicing adviser role. The clients are mostly retiree and pre-retiree.
- Provide comprehensive holistic financial advice to clients
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- Being seen as a trusted adviser and driving the profitability across a portfolio of HNW clients
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- All client appointments take place in the office (so no after hours or driving involved)
- Mentor Associate Advisors who will support you with the strategy and research
- Highly ethical Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Adviser with proven ability of working relationships providing sophisticated financial advice to HNW clients
- Have relevant qualifications including a degree in Commerce, Finance, or equivalent.
- Be RG146 compliant.
- Meet or be working towards FASEA education requirements.
- Have fantastic attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this fantastic and highly rewarding opportunity please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAll applications are treated in strictest confidenceAPPLY NOW