Private Client Adviser - Brisbane's Top Performing Practice
Due to continued growth my client has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Senior/Private Client Financial Adviser to join the high performing Brisbane team on a permanent basis.
This role will service an existing exceptionally well looked after client base (mainly retiree and pre-retiree clients).
About the role:
As a Private Client Adviser you will provide high quality comprehensive financial planning advice to existing well looked after clients to enable their clients to achieve their goals. You will have full administration and Paraplanning support so all you need to focus on is seeing clients.
About the role:
- Meet with mainly existing and some new clients face to face to discuss a clients' financial planning aspects including Investments, Superannuation, insurance, holistic planning needs, SMSF's and other applicable advice requirements.
- Provide technically strong advice to key client segments
- Maintains client records by the use of standardised workflows, file notes and systems to ensure a consistently high standard of knowledge for each client that can be accessed by all team members
- Maintain the highest compliance standards to satisfy the legislative requirements
- Working closely with established and well trained back office support staff you will have all the tools to succeed in your role
- Offer high level client advice and service to all clients at all times maintain sound ongoing relationships
Some of the Benefits include:
- Proven experience providing comprehensive advice to clients especially retiree and re-retiree clients
- Strong Technical skills and strong relationship skills
- Meet the requirements of an existing adviser in terms of experience and education as required by https://www.fasea.gov.au/
- Minimum 2 years as an Authorised Representative (AR) providing personal financial advice as recorded on https://moneysmart.gov.au/financial-advice/financial-advisers-register
- SMSF qualification and/or CFP designation would be looked upon favourably
Access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, work from home options, retail discounts, competitive home loan rates, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
To be considered for this opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com