Private Wealth Adviser - $120K to $140K + Super + Attractive Bonuses
Due to significant growth my client has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Private Client Financial Adviser to join the high performing Brisbane team on a permanent full time basis.
About the role:
As a Private Wealth Adviser you will provide high quality comprehensive financial planning advice to existing HNW clients to enable their clients to achieve their goals. You will have full administration and Paraplanning support so all you need to focus on is seeing clients.
About the role:
- Develop relationships with existing clients and provide strategic, quality advice offering delivered with a client centric approach.
- Maintain high level compliance standards.
- Identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to clients with complex wealth needs.
- Assist clients with decisions around the best way to protect and grow clients’ wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Managing (where appropriate) the relationship with key centres of influence.
- Growing the client revenue base as and when the opportunity arises.
- Service a well established and very well serviced HNW client base (circa 70 clients in the portfolio). Clients are mainly business owners/senior execs and retirees. Looking after approx $100 million in FUM.
- Meet with mainly existing and some new clients face to face to discuss a clients' financial planning aspects including Investments, Direct Shares, Trusts, Companies, Superannuation, insurance, holistic planning needs, SMSF's and other applicable advice requirements.
- Working closely with established and well trained back office support staff you will have all the tools to succeed in your role
- 5+ years experience working as a Financial Planner
- FASEA approved and qualified
- All relevant Financial Planning education including Degrees, Masters or Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning.
- Appropriate FASEA approved qualification - preferably CFP qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of superannuation, insurance, investments and retirement strategies
To be considered for this highly rewarding and unique opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com