Regional Technical Underwriting Manager - Commercial Property Expert
What you will thrive on in this role:
What you will enjoy bringing to the role:
- Managing a local and a remote team (WA), where you will be accountable for full support with technical underwriting
- Supporting both teams and expanding the team members knowledge
- Proving training where required
- Being the SME in underwriting, both for large and smaller organisations
- Working on more complex, strategic accounts and delivering future development within these
- Overseeing pricing, discounts and renewals
- Quarterly travel to WA to interact with the team
- Assisting in the management and development of the Company’s underwriting operations and high-risk policies.
- An experienced team leader, you will enjoy ensuring you have an engaged team that you will support with your technical expertise
- Working with a portfolio of key accounts
- Providing strategy for future business
- Using your high level of underwriting authority to assist with larger, more complex accounts
- Working for a smaller insurance company, offering a mature and supportive working culture, where you will drive strategy.
- Being managed by a highly experienced leader, who supports autonomy within the workplace
- Work from home option, - 2 days/week
- Being responsible for the outcomes within your area and seeing your team members grow
- Quarterly travel (COVID permitting) to the WA team
- Highly attractive salary package
If your skills and experience lend themselves perfectly to this role, please forward your resume immediately.
Not quite right? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch for a confidential conversation.