Rehabilitation Specialist - 12 Month + Contract
Join a leading brand, to support a team of Case Managers with their return to work strategies.
What is great about this role:
- Having the opportunity to work closely with Case Managers, supporting them with more complex workers compensation claims and working through the best strategies for a successful outcome for the injured worker.
- Using your experience as an Occupational Therapist/Return To Work Specialist to make a significant difference in people's lives
- Mentoring and coaching team members, developing their knowledge of the best way of navigating through complex claims in physical and psychological injuries
- Supporting a variety of cases (around 30) across the teams
- Seeing great outcomes from the work invested in the team
What you will enjoy bringing to the role:
- Your strong allied health knowledge (degree qualified) and experience, working with personal injuries, either within an insurer or rehab provider
- Demonstrated successful outcomes
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders and discuss options for recovery
- A passion for helping clients in a time they have endured an injury and supporting them through the journey for recovery
- Your positive attitude and great communication skills.
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Close to Public Transport
- Free Parking
If you are available to commit to a 12-month contract, and have the necessary experience, as outlined above. please send your resume immediately.