Relationship Manager - Builders Warranty
What you will thrive on in this role:
What you will be proud to bring:
- Working closely with clients to evaluate the financial status of their building business, in order to assess eligibility for builders warranty insurance
- Talking through business plans with clients, clarifying financial goals and reviewing financial statements
- Developing future opportunities with existing clients to help grow the business
- Providing outstanding customer service, answering enquiries from builders/company owners
- Coaching and assisting in staff training and development
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to translate financial information and discuss in a straight forward way with your clients
- Experience in either Builders Warranty, or a graduate in finance, working in a Credit assessing role, for a financial institution, within the SME business space.
- A passion for helping clients, the ability to discuss financial matters in a straight forward, easy to understand manner.
- Highly driven, team-spirited, bringing a positive energy to your work
- Tier 1 Broking Qualification (highly desirable)
- You will join a highly regarded organisation, with a national presence, who offer long term career opportunities.
- Highly attractive salary package + bonus
- Working in a social, friendly and supportive team environment, allowing you to thrive
If you have the relevant experience and attitude, I would love to hear from you. Please forward your resume and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 business hours.