Return To Work Coordinator
Leading domestic container terminal operator seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Specialist to facilitate the return to work for on-site staff.
You will love this role because;
- $110K - $120K + bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to influence positive return to work outcomes
- Highly stable and secure position
- Opportunity to work part-time if desired
- Gain exposure to the Workers Compensation process from the Employers end
- Join a leading domestic organisation with a national presence
- Manage a small portfolio of predominantly physical injury claims with broad exposure to the entire end-to-end Workers Compensation process
- Regularly liaise with injured workers and help to facilitate positive return to work outcomes
- Manage the on-site physiotherapy program and ensure the participation in recover-at-work plans
- Conduct worksite assessments in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and implement appropriate strategies to ensure sustainable return to work outcomes
- Provide reporting and analysis on injury trends and provide advice on how to be mitigate them
They will love your background in;
- Workers Compensation claims/return to work coordination (ideally 5 years of experience or more)
- Strong working knowledge of the NSW Workers Compensation scheme
- Ability to engage with injured workers and motivate them to return to work
- Experience in managing claims from within a blue collar environment
- Allied Health qualifications will be highly regarded
Sounds like the job for you? Well we have a lot more information to tell you.
Such a role is rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria. For a confidential chat about your career options please call Samuel Ferguson on 0413 182 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Not what you are looking for? Don’t worry, we have many more roles in Workers Compensation that may interest you!