Senior Account Executive - Professional Lines
A well established and highly respected Insurance Brokerage is currently seeking an experienced Professional Risks Account Executive to manage an existing client portfolio, due to business growth.
This role would suit someone who has leadership aspirations as the intention is the successful candidate will take over from the existing Professional Lines Manager in the next 2-3 years, as they move in to the Director role.
What's on offer:
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Excellent salary package and incentive structure
- CBD or SE location & flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Clearly defined career path with full training and development support
- Ongoing mentorship from experienced specialist leaders
- Work for a leading national Brokerage
- Managing the placement of existing business
- Sourcing terms for new business and converting warm prospects
- Regular negotiations with specialist underwriters
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff
- 5+ years' experience in specialist Financial / Professional lines Broking
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport to develop new and existing client partnerships
- Strong relationships in local underwriting market
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Tier 1 qualified
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or call Becky Hyndman on 0431 037 228 for a confidentially conversation.