Senior Case Manager - up to $110K - Self Insurance
My client is an exceptional organisation that offers some of the best benefits in the sector and is now looking to appoint a senior case manager to their existing worker's comp claims team.
The role will see you responsible for:
- Managing a reduced portfolio of complex claims
- End to end claims management - Liability to claim closure
- Providing coaching and guidance to case managers
- Achieving sustainable RTW outcomes
- Managing multiple stakeholders from the injured worker, employer and treating practitioners
You will be rewarded with:
- An exceptional salary - up to $110K dependent on experience
- Additional annual leave on top of the usual 20 days
- Genuine career advancement into other positions
- Flexible working arrangments
- Training and Development
You will be able to demonstrate
- Significant experience in managing workers compensation claims
- An understanding and the ability to apply legislation
- Strong RTW outcomes
- Ideally Font and Tail experience (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- A genuine passion for coaching and mentoring case managers.
Immediate interviews are being held for this position so if you meet the above criteria and are interested please apply now with a full CV or call Paul on
0419 093 518 for more infrormation. The role will initially be offered on a 12-month contract with a permanent option during the contract.