Senior Case Managers | Personal Injury | 4 Brand New Roles
Your New Role
Our client is looking for a real-life person – not just a Senior Claims Processor!
Yes, you will be determining claims and reviewing medical advice, but you’ll be joining a culture that is a cut-above the rest that treat their employees as family.
WFH, in the Office, or Hybrid – the choice is yours! From Day, 1 you’ll receive industry leading training and be presented with a clear trajectory on how to advance your career alongside like-minded colleagues.
What You’ll Bring
You’re the face of the Claims Service for injured workers and clients, so passion and empathy are in you DNA. That combined with the following will see set you up for success with this industry-leader:
What You’ll Get
- You are a WC guru! Healthy claims experience across the legislation is a given
- You know you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic industry, coupled with strong comms skills
- Recent claims/case management experience
- Desire to transfer your skillset into a career with purpose
- Passionate around delivering outstanding customer experiences and thrive on working towards positive outcomes for the community
An experienced manager that is invested in you! Through advanced technology and systems, true coaching and mentoring and a team that is varied and diverse – you’ll know you’ve made the right choice in your first week! Other benefits we need to tick off:
- Truly flexible working environment (WFH/Hybrid)
- Manageable Portfolio
- Strong remuneration package
- All ‘tools of the trade’
- Mentor assigned from Day 1
- Paid Parental Leave
- An Array of discounts and staff benefits and Service Recognition Awards
If the above has ticked any
of your boxes, please submit your interest. We want you to get excited about coming to work again, and we’ll guide you through, every step of the way!