Senior Claims Consultant - Workers Compensation
What you will love about this role:
- Working in a workers compensation role with the focus on determining liability and understanding legislation
- Having full responsibility for end to end claims management of a mixed portfolio, psychological and physical
- Assisting the RTW Consultant with their strategy to ensure the worker is supported.
- A varied role, being responsible for whole person impairment claims, redemption to legal dispute resolution, and attending tribunal
- Being part of a claims and RTW team, supported by a Team Leader and senior Manager
- Being in an office/home based role, minimal out of office meetings
What you will enjoy bringing to this role:
- Your experience within a workers compensation claims role (around 2 years +)
- A passion, or desire for investigating and determining liability and dealing with litigated claims
- Your desire to ensure the injured worker is supported throughout their claim
- Your ability to discuss claims and provide information to clients at reviews
- Strong communication and experience working with multiple stakeholders, updating and discussing claims
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with multiple benefits, including additional days leave, hybrid working, and flexibility in hours
- An opportunity to work for a global leader, offering long term career opportunities
- Working with a highly supportive team and management
- A new career in 2022!
If this matches what you are looking for in your next career move, please apply now. Want to talk first? Please call Lorraine Backhouse on 0450 630009