Senior Data Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist for a permanent role with a market leading company based in the CBD.
You will not only be joining an organisation experiencing significant growth, but a business unit who provide cutting edge innovation, big on exploratory work, in which you will use data lead decision making and modelling to catalyse industry disruption. This team deliver innovative and contemporary analytics solutions for their customers.
The role’s responsibilities can be broken down into the following key areas:
- Data Science Collaboration and Architecture
- Data Manipulation
The following skills and experience are required:
For further discussion please contact Richard McGuinness - 0400 939 790 / email@example.com
- Ideally you will be conversant in Python and/or R
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a concise manner
- Experience using contemporary machine learning frameworks
- Ability to creatively engineer features for machine learning problems
- Conversant in relational databases and SQL
- Experience working with Big Data technologies and distributed computing tools (Azure/AWS, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce etc)
- Experience in strong stakeholder management
- M.S or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field, or practical experience in a relevant discipline