Senior Financial Adviser
This well established Financial Planning business needs a Senior Financial Planner to look after an existing well established client base.
Your demonstrated engagement skills will help you to understand the specific needs of a broad range of clients. You will be motivated by the challenge of client needs and will thrive on developing long term relationships. Your commitment to compliant, client first advice is essential.
The role of Senior Financial Adviser is to work with an Associate Adviser and a Financial Administrator to service a client base and bring in generate new client prospects.
- Prepare holistic advice to clients (ethical and client centric advice).
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- Being seen as a trusted adviser providing comprehensive advice. Typical clients being retiree and pre-retiree (but not limited too).
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- All client appointments take place in the office (so no after hours or driving involved)
- Liaise with referral partners to gather information on, and provide services to mutual clients
- Engage clients, extract relevant information, diagnosis pain points and formulate relevant, compliant, and insightful financial plans
- Engage paraplanners, managing enquiries and turnaround times, and ensuring quality and compliance of documents prepared; and
- Oversee an Associate Adviser and Financial Administrator to effectively manage a client base.
- Highly ethical and experienced Senior Financial Adviser (minimum 4 years ideally providing comprehensive advice to clients)
- Fasea Compliant (approved degree)
- Tertiary Qualifications
- Team Player
- Customer centric focussed
To be considered for this opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or firstname.lastname@example.org