Senior Financial Adviser - Existing HNW Client Base - Brisbane CBD
Due to significant growth my client has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Senior/Private Client Financial Adviser to join the high performing Brisbane team on a permanent full time basis.
This role will service an existing exceptionally well looked after client base (mainly senior executives and retiree clients).
About the role:
As a Senior Financial Adviser you will provide high quality comprehensive financial planning advice to existing HNW clients to enable their clients to achieve their goals. You will have full administration and Paraplanning support so all you need to focus on is seeing clients.
About the role:
- Service a well established and very well serviced HNW client base (circa 90 clients in the portfolio). Clients are mainly business owners/senior execs and retirees. Looking after approx $100 million in FUM.
- Meet with mainly existing and some new clients face to face to discuss a clients' financial planning aspects including Investments, Superannuation, insurance, holistic planning needs, SMSF's and other applicable advice requirements.
- Provide technically strong advice to key client segments
- Working closely with established and well trained back office support staff you will have all the tools to succeed in your role
- Offer high level client advice and service to all clients at all times maintain sound ongoing relationships
- Proven experience providing comprehensive financial advice to clients ideally HNW retiree/senior exec clients.
- Strong Technical skills and strong relationship skills
- Meet the requirements of an existing adviser in terms of experience and education as required by https://www.fasea.gov.au/
- SMSF qualification and/or CFP designation would be looked upon favourably
To be considered for this highly rewarding and unique opportunity confidentially please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email@example.com