Senior Systems Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for a permanent role based in the CBD. You’ll work closely with the Head of Technology with regards to Infrastructure, Cloud (Azure) and Application design, implementation, and support capabilities to ensure the network has resilient scalable and top performing systems.
Key Experience Required:
- Provide Azure cloud expertise as required for improvement initiatives, proactively engaging in the proposal of new initiatives and completion of the existing roadmap.
- Ensuring and driving maximum value from cloud-based deployments ensuring systems are sized appropriately, recoverable in a disaster scenario and scalable as necessary.
- Architects, advises, and implements cloud infrastructure and security model requirements.
- Contribution to the response and resolution SLA’s as published in the IT Service Model in a 3rd line support capacity.
- Document all solutions with as-built documentation and update as appropriate during change initiatives.
- Help develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage, improve and maintain all areas of existing IT Infrastructure (e.g. Azure, Servers, Networks and Telephony)
- Simplifies the existing infrastructure through single sign on, consolidated domains and better value use of cloud services
- Deploys supporting technologies to aid business growth (Call centre, MI, CRM etc)
- At least 2 years of experience in architecting Azure solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of Azure technologies
- Knowledge of delivering high quality, secure networking and telephony solutions in line with business strategy
- Knowledge of implementing infrastructure as code
- Deploying and Supporting SQL database servers
- Deploying and Supporting network technologies
For further discussion please contact Richard McGuinness - 0400 939 790 / email@example.com