What's great about this role!
- Using your experience in underwriting, across either, general commercial, financial lines or property
- Being part of a small and growing team, with a manager to support you
- The opportunity to work with more complex risk
- You will have an underwriting authority to make decisions
- Working for an insurer who has the community in mind in their business transactions, working with organisations, such as not for profit and assisting in writing their business
- A great time to join this team and really show your potential and grow your career
What you will enjoy bringing to the role:
- Your passion for working on medium/large size policies and new business
- Working with Brokers and clients to assist with understanding and questions around renewals, new business
- Be involved in reviews with your manager and identify potential risks for the client
- Your practical understanding of insurance principles, policies, pricing, reinsurance, claims and risk management
- Strong communication and business acumen and ability to find solutions
In return you will enjoy:
- A competitive market salary
- Discounts on insurance products
- Community service leave
- Support with learning and development (ANZIIF)
- Loan support
- Plus many more benefits
- Above all, working for an inclusive employer, within a professional and friendly team
These are immediate opportunities, if you have what it takes, then apply now!
Alternatively, you may know someone who fits the bill, so please let them know about this opportunity!
I am available for a confidential chat: 0450 630 009, or please forward your resume - click Apply