Service Desk Analyst
We are currently looking for a Level 1 Service Desk Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation based in North Sydney. The client will interview ASAP, for a 12-month duration. There are progression opportunities within this role for the right candidates.
This role is purely Level 1 work, with a separate team looking after Level 2.
- The position spans all projects involving IT deliverables and resources in Australia and New Zealand.
- Customer Service: To Provide high levels of customer service, taking ownership of Tickets raised, following through to resolution and keeping customer informed of status
- Technical Support: To provide and maintain high level technical telephone support &/or Deskside support to internal employees and some external partners
- Incident determination & troubleshooting: with the objective of resolving as many incidents possible within SLA targets
- Incident Logging & Tracking: To record issues within Call Logging System &/or action assignments appropriately meeting the Incident Management & Problem Management Process requirements and maintaining HT’s raised
- Administration tasks: To be completed as required
- 1st Level Oncall After Hours support: provided on a rotating roster basis
- Keep management aware of potential areas for product enhancement, customer training and enhancement to our SOE
- Technical knowledge of Lotus Notes; Windows 7, Windows 10 ; Microsoft Office 2010, Outlook; Office 365, Citrix
- Good understanding of PC hardware, software, mobile devices and all related peripherals.
- Basic Awareness of ITIL
- Prior experience with an Incident Management / Call Logging system
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with all customers at all levels
- Interest in technology
- Ability to work proactively unsupervised & as member of wider team
- Good, analytical, troubleshooting and incident solving skills