We are currently looking for a permanent Systems Administrator to join a growing financial services organisation based in Melbourne CBD. You will join a close-knit team, working under management who pride themselves on nurturing and developing their employees. The Systems Administrator will undertake L2-3 tasks sitting between the Service Desk and the wider IT team.
We are looking for someone with Azure/Cloud experience who can hit the ground running, with a demonstrable passion for IT, wanting to join an organisation that will help take their career to the next step.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Daily management and troubleshooting of desktop systems to ensure availability and performance.
- Work with the infrastructure team to maximum value from on premise and Azure/AWS based deployments ensuring systems are sized appropriately, recoverable in a disaster scenario and scalable as necessary.
- Ensure SLAs are dealt with and resolved in a 3rd line support capacity.
- Support the Service Desk Team in resolving operational issues
- Provide regular reporting in line with performance objectives of the Service Desk team and wider IT Team.
- Document all solutions with as-built documentation and update as appropriate during change initiatives
- Manage perimeter and internal networking, Azure Networking and overall security aspect of the organisation
- Manage, maintain and improve all areas of existing Infrastructure such as Azure, AWS, Servers, Networks and Telephony etc.
- Simplify the existing infrastructure through single sign on, consolidated domains and better use of cloud service
- Previous experience in a comparable role
- Deployment and Supporting telephony platforms, SQL database servers, network technologies and infrastructure services such as SCCM, O365, Powershell, SAN, Hyper-V etc
- Using ITSM tools to manage your day to day workflow and stakeholder expectations.
- Experience working with Azure technologies and migrating to them, Azure/MS certification is required
For further discussion please contact Richard McGuinness - 0400 939 790 / email@example.com