Team Leader - Occupational Rehabilitation
Ensure recruitment is currently engaged with a leading national occupational rehabilitation provider with a passion for delivering exceptional service to improve the lives of everyday Australians.
With an exciting amount of growth on the horizon, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Leader looking to further develop their management career!
Why you will love this role:
- Leading rehab provider with a national presence
- Excellent work from home flexibility
- High performing team
- Competitive salary package and quarterly bonus scheme
- No billable hours targets
- Ongoing career advancement opportunities
About the role:
- An engaging, team-orientated leader with at least 12 months experience managing a team of rehab consultants
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience as a occupational rehab consultant/counselor
- A proven leadership style that develops and motivates teams
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and AHPRA registration
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Sam on0413 182 110 or apply now for an immediate interview.
- Manage a team of up to 8 rehabilitation consultants across Melbourne
- Oversee the team's performance and quality
- Provide coaching where necessary
- Look after your own reduced portfolio of less than 10 cases
- Provide regular reporting to management