Broker Assistant/Account Coordinator - Brisbane
Our client is a highly successful and well-respected business. They provide tailored solutions to a wide variety of clients and maintain a loyal client base due to their excellent service and variety of products.
At present they are seeking an Account Coordinator to join their team of highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals in Brisbane.
What you will enjoy about the role:
The skills/experience you are proud to bring:
- Providing administrative support to Account Managers.
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders over the phone and in writing, building and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Processing renewals, checking all information and data entry
- Providing both internal and external clients with an exceptional customer experience
- Working autonomously for a team of 4, ensuring they have the relevant information to hand
The benefits you will enjoy:
- Experienced Broker Assistant or Account Coordinator with strong business acumen and a team focused attitude.
- Being Tier 2 qualified would be highly regarded, or keen to be supported to study for this certification.
- You may come from a Commercial Insurance Sales Administration, or Underwriting Assistant background and be looking for a career step or change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, highly organised, and adaptable to change and learning.
- Demonstrating a general understanding of risk coverages for various classes of commercial insurance.
- Working for a organisation with a flat structure and highly approachable colleagues
- Learning culture, where your growth will be supported
- Future career opportunities to move into an Account Management/Underwriting role
Apply online to be considered for this role - interviews happening soon!