Assistant Account Executive - Commercial
Excellent opportunity for motivated and driven Insurance professionals to join this innovative and fast-growing Brokerage as an Assistant Account Executive in their specialist Property division.
- Opportunity to work with a range of clients from SME to Corporate
- Full training and development support
- Flexible working / working from home available
- Clearly defined career progression to Account Manager
- Excellent remuneration package
- Work with the Account Manager to manage and grow the portfolio
- Attend insurer and client visits
- Manage negotiations with insurers and clients
- Provide admin support for new business, renewals and endorsements
- Provide claims support to clients
- Debtor management
- Prior experience working in the general insurance industry
- Prior experience working in a client facing role
- Knowledge of commercial insurances, Commercial Property, Strata and/or Landlords insurance highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and hard-working
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in Broking, with a clearly defined career progression path.
If you are looking for your next opportunity then don't miss out and hit apply
now or for more information call Becky
on 0431 037 228
for a confidential chat.