Account Manager - Financial Lines
Due to the ongoing growth of this leading specialist brokerage we are seeking applications from experienced Insurance professionals with a solid understanding of Financial Lines and/or Commercial SME products to join this high-performing and specialist team.
This is a great opportunity for someone working in an Assistant Account Executive role to step up into an Account Manager role with ongoing support and guidance from experienced Brokers.
- Manage and grow an existing portfolio of professional/commercial risks
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders in order to cultivate and develop relationships
- Provide your clients with an exceptional level of service
- Understanding client risks and tailoring insurance solutions accordingly
- Preparation of quotations and renewal documents
- Complete all necessary reporting related to your portfolio of clients
What’s on offer:
- Tier 1 qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ Commercial Broking experience
- Technically strong across Commercial Insurance products
- Sound knowledge of Financial Lines products (advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track-record of driving new business opportunities
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite, WinBEAT, Sunrise & SVU
- Work for a leading specialist brokerage with excellent opportunity for long-term career advancement
- Ongoing training and coaching from experienced mentors within the business
- Warm and friendly team environment
If this opportunity is of interest the please hit apply
now or give Becky Hyndman
a call on 03 8637 7312
for more information.