Reporting to the Sales Manager QLD/NSW/ACT, this role is primarily responsible for managing the renewals and new business within the Risk Division within the ACT and southern NSW. Working from a home office, this role is provided with a fully maintained vehicle to enable you to travel to meet members on a daily basis, working closely with the other members of the sales team to sustain, drive and generate business.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Promoting the clients Motor Trade Risk Protection Product, as well as other General Insurance products via our brokerage;
- Seeking out new business opportunities whilst managing an existing portfolio of renewals;
- Developing and delivering on strategies that increase sales and ultimately grow the business;
- Collaborating with fellow team members with a view to delivering excellence for our members.
- Proven and successful Insurance or risk protection sales experience;
- Tier 1 qualifications;
- Proven capability to work autonomously and deliver results;
- Excellent relationship management skills.