The successful candidate will take over an established portfolio of Commercial & SME accounts.
- Client facing role, the focus is on maintenance of an established portfolio of SME & Commercial Clients
- Review of current insurance programs with further recommendations provided to clients
- Deliver the best customer service, making sure all needs are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Built strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Negotiate terms and conditions with underwriters for new business, endorsements, and renewals.
- Follow up of declarations, questionnaires, and proposals in a timely manner
- Contribute to new business growth objectives by assisting in pursuing new business opportunities.
- An experienced broker skilled across all general insurance and financial lines products
- Tier 1 accreditation essential (Diploma of Insurance Broking/QPIB desirable)
- This role will be ideal for a self-motivated and mature individual willing to fulfill clients needs
- The proven track record of successful portfolio management & retention
- Client facing experience and ability to present in front of the clients and provide recommendations
- Knowledge of CBS system (desirable)
For a private conversation, please contact Kostya Rozin in (02) 9346 5296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org