The firm is looking to expand the current team that focuses on reinsurance transactions.
The role will include analyzing potential transactions in the life insurance market both domestically and offshore as well as building out modelling capabilities.
This will include assessing potential transactions in longevity, mortality and other insurance based risks and building out internal capabilities in these markets.
The successful applicant will require excellent analytical skills, with a preference for an actuarial or strong statistical background with demonstrated skills in financial modelling.
Experience with statistical software and the ability to program are desirable.
The role involves dealing with external counterparties so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Being part of a successful and profitable company in Australia
- Working alongside very experienced qualified Actuaries
- Supportive management, flexible work/life balance and inclusive culture
- Visible impact on the business
- Generous salary package, above market bonus and full study support