Please note candidates who need sponsorship or have any kind of restriction on working in Australia will not be considered.
Our market leading client are currently looking to recruit an Actuarial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will entail:
Providing actuarial analysis and support for monthly reporting, valuation, experience analysis, assumption setting and unit pricing governance
What is this role specifically accountable or responsible for:
- Providing support to consulting actuaries within team through actuarial analysis, as required, including
- monthly reporting, including deferred unit reserves, negative units, member liabilities and crediting rates
- experience analysis, including margins, fees, lapses and expenses,
- assumption setting, including economic, lapses and expenses and
- development of and use of pricing models for business decision making, including pricing changes and product trade ups
- calculation of compensation and customer remediation,
- review of disclosure including PDS and investment menus
- unit pricing governance including parameter reviews
- other product management, including arbitrage monitoring and spreads reviews
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified