Actuary/Senior Actuarial Analyst - General Insurance
An opportunity to join an agile and entrepreneurial global leader in general insurance.
You will be responsible for;
- Reserving process from data preparation, assumption setting, to reporting and communication of results and performance monitoring,
- Capital management processes including quarterly monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
Your background will include;
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary or in the process of completing Part III of the Actuarial Exams
- An understanding of General Insurer capital requirements under APRA Prudential Standards
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL, VBA and Excel.